You have the right to know:
- The names of the institutions accrediting or licensing organizations.
- The cost of attendance and the institutional policy on refunds to students who withdraw or stop attending.
- What financial aid programs are available for medical students.
- What deadlines are in place and enforced.
- What criteria is used to select financial aid recipients and how need is determined
- What portion of your financial aid must be repaid, due dates and procedures.
- How the institution determines satisfactory academic progress and what happens if you are not in compliance.
- What special facilities and services are available to the disabled.
It is your responsibility to:
- Review and consider all information about the institution’s program before you enroll.
- Complete all application forms correctly and submit them on time to the right place.
- Submit all documentation, corrections or new information requested by either the Financial
Services Office, the agency to which you submitted your application or your chosen lender.
- Read, understand and keep copies of all forms you are asked to sign.
- Comply with the provisions of any promissory note and all other agreements you sign.
- Comply with deadlines for the payment of tuition.
- Notify the institution of a change in your name or address. If you have a loan, you must also
notify your lender of these changes.
- Understand the institutions refund policy
- Report to the Financial Services Office any outside scholarship or other assistance you are
receiving that is not listed on your financial aid award letter.
- Provide written permission before personal information can be released to outside parties.
Pat Peace, Director of Financial Services
LMU-DCOM Financial Services Office
6965 Cumberland Gap Parkway
Harrogate, TN 37752
Office: 423.869.7107; 800.325.0900, ext. 7107